Yesterday dropped by the Flower Mart to see what's new. Apparently a shitload of cyms! I restrained myself, and only got a couple dends and a phal. Sweet.
| From Everything Orchids! |
| From Everything Orchids! |
Went to the Oakland orchid show on Sunday, nothing really tempted *gasp*!!! Had a fun chat with couple other women, and the Botanico guy, who was just as nice as ever. Must schedule a visit!
My gripe with the show, as it is every time I visit, is that it has the most unfriendly bunch of Orchid Society members I've bumped into. Night and day from the San Jose group. No one smiles, everyone ignores you, and the checkers at the door don't even greet you. How freaking hard is it to say "Hi" or "Bye"?? That's the least that I do when I'm volunteering. They're obviously capable of friendliness, since they're real nice to each other. Doesn't make me want to beat a path to join up.
Anyway, enough of that nonsense.
1 comment:
good job to restrain yourself, proud of you (ha ha....) such beautiful couple of orchids you picked up
Post a Comment