Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Upcoming Movie - Alice In Wonderland March 5

Until a few weeks ago, hadn't stepped foot into a movie theater in about a year. (LMAO, I take that back - according to my blog the last time was Aug '08!) Hubby insisted on seeing Avatar in Imax 3D, so off we went. Meh, it was ok. Updated Dances with Wolves. Admittedly it looked very pretty. Stumbled into this ad, though, and now I get to drag H to something I actually want to see. In a movie theater. Yes, hell has frozen over, apparently.

Johnny Depp? I'm so there. Tim Burton? Excellent. Alice? Wonderland? Off with her head?! Yippee. Now THAT'S a combo worth seeing. Trailer looks sooo cool. Can't wait. Hmmm, The Mad Hatter speaks like Willy Wonka? I regretted not seeing The Chocolate Factory on big screen, so don't want to miss this one.

No comments: