Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never Turn Your Back For A Second.

....Or this will happen. Still unpacking, and in all the noise, didn't hear this going on right behind me. Culprit: Ginza.

4 comments:

JC said...

I always put my food 'UP'. Mine will even get into it if I went shopping & placed it on the stairs to go up to where I feed them.

LKPCA said...

Yup, we're on the same page there! But apparently boldness knows no bounds here anymore. Guess where this was happening? On top of the frig. LMAO!

Pamela said...

Yep. I learned the HARD way! Now I store all dry food in a cupboard where they can't get to... So far! *wink* Pamela

Pamela said...

Yep. I learned the hard way myself! Now I store all of my dry catfood in containers and in a cupboard that they cannot access (so far!). *wink* Pamela