Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspected Every Box

Marathon session today, and everything hurts, but I got every box opened, most of it unpacked and grouped so I can assess the situation tomorrow. LMAO, it looks like a bad garage sale, especially all that kitchenware stuff. Found myself wondering why on earth I have 80 mugs. No, really, I counted. That's the number. How mortifying. Already have a huge pile going straight to Goodwill.

Only a couple things broken - a champagne flute, and a very fine Noritake Pearl Platinum bowl. Can't tell yet if anything's missing, but there may be. Bummer.

Was really worried that I hadn't found Mozart, and I only had 1 box left. Haha, turned out that's where he was! Found his leash, pawprint, and collar too. Very relieved. Wondering what he would have been doing in this new place, where he would have staked out territory. We miss our boy.

No comments: