Friday, August 5, 2011

Ginza Got His Dental Cleaning

He's recovering very nicely from Monday's dental. I found an all cat clinic out here in the burbs, so I was happy. The whole vet team were all very nice, and I could tell they all take good care of their patients.

I took him back to his waiting room cage, where his name was written right on top, which I liked. Everything was clean, smelled good and disinfected, and very organized. Since we also wanted to get a urine sample, I tried to encourage him to go, but he hissed when he smelled the cage, perfectly normal. He looked so scared and confused to see me go, bit heartbreaking, but all the nice techs made me feel better.

The vet called right at noon to tell me everything had gone well, went over everything that was done, and the urine results (normal!). Poor baby had 3 little teeth taken out, but everything else was very good. So happy and relieved to pick him up right at 3pm (you know I was a worrying nervous wreck.)

Pixie was so cute, chatting nonstop all morning, I think asking where Ginza was. When he got home, though, she wasn't pleased with his smell at all, so she hissed away like no one's business for 3 days! So cute. Everything finally back to normal yesterday, everyone's eating together again.

Now he's tapping my knee asking for lunch. Too cute!

No comments: