Couldn't believe this one! Sometimes I take Ginza to the box to encourage him to pee there. Anyway, this time I take him there, and he knows what I want him to do, but he won't. So after a little gentle nudging and "encouraging", he squats in the box and pretends to pee. Then he looks at me after he's "done" with a ''are you happy Mommy?" look as if that fooled me. OMG!! First time he's done this one! Of course, an hour later he happily strolled in himself and did a good strong pee.
No, I know the difference between him having a FLUTD or faking. I keep a hawk eye on him since he's most prone to them. Which is why sometimes I take him to pee to check that he's not straining if I wasn't able to catch him peeing.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment