Very entertaining season. Definitely very good. Although it was frightening to see the poor guy getting tortured, it's very cool to drool over a naked RG. LOL. If it's really him and not a body double, I was right, he takes very good care of his body, nice.
Speaking of which, weather's starting to warm up, so I can do my lake runs again. I get a good hour in, longest I've done is 3. The hills are killer, not in a good way either. LOL. Looking forward to it, though. Getting bored with the machine. It's very depressing to acknowledge how much more effort it takes now to keep in shape, compared to the 25-yr-old-me who would do a couple half hr (flat) runs weekly and easily keep that 22 inch waist. And even more depressing how fast weight gets stored if I don't maintain the workouts. Ahh, the joys of aging.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment