Friday, May 30, 2008

More McClellan Orchids

Oh oh. Watch out. Restrained myself, and only bought 5 today, just about $7 each. No more dend nobiles, though, wish I'd bought a couple more last time then. Got a gorgeous Bllra, smells so wonderful. And a replacement Iwan. Apple Blossom, and another Edvah Loo. Next trip will stop by the other shops in the Flower Mart, lots of orchids for $5-$10 too.

Was going to the SJ show tomorrow, but seems such a long way to go for what sounded like a small show, according to a couple of forums. Still, the addict in me wants to go. But considering that last few trips I've already bought over 20 new ones, I think I need to stop. LMAO. Trying to talk myself out of it by promising a reward next year at the big SF show.

Added a Wonderlite alongside the fluors. Forgot how hot they are. Can't find the clip-on desk fans, using the big fan.

Bllra Tropic Splendor 'Golden Gate'

From Blooming Orchids!

Dend Bertha Chong x Blue Foxtail
From Blooming Orchids!

Br Edvah Loo
From Blooming Orchids!

Dend Aridang Blue No 205
From Blooming Orchids!

Iwan. Apple Blossom
From Blooming Orchids!

No comments: