Excellent. Got 6 more done today, man, slow going, huge plants. Crap, several were already split. I didn't want extras. Not cool at this time for one plant to suddenly become 4. Trying to prune my collection so I can get more orchids, not have the existing plants explode in number, especially ones I don't really care for. Don't go to the society anymore, so nowhere to sell them now. Meh, things could be worse. Anyway, only 4 more left. LOL, at least for the catts. Woohoo, was able to ID most of the faded tags, except for 1, narrowed down to 2 possibilities. Score for keeping good notes!
Don't EVEN want to think about the cym repottings, OMG, the time I had to take on every one. Each one felt like a wrestling match too. All 44 need repotting, and I have a nasty feeling that each one's going to split. Just what I need, instant doubling of the cyms. Well, at least they're very low maintenance in general.
Will avoid that as long as possible, will tackle the phals next. Those are pretty easy.
Pretty hot today, but not as scorching as anticipated. Whew.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment