Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie - Indiana Jones & Crystal Skull

Ok movie, I guess, Hubby said he was entertained. But then, he's a big fan of the Indy movies, me not so much. I found myself wondering when it was ending, and kept looking at my watch. Didn't entertain me enough, or I was distracted. Sets were very nice though, especially the ones at the end were almost spectacular. The ridiculous ending even sat ok, accepted at face value. Not feeling the sidekick son, though.

Indy holds up pretty good and to prove it, stripped down to show the audience. Definitely something to be proud of, he looks fantastic. Love Blanchett despite the horrible accent. Mark of her good acting that she managed to pull off the ridiculous villain without looking ridiculous, just good campy. That's talent. Could easily have descended into crap.

Geez, it's sad when these were free tiks and we couldn't find anything we were interested in seeing, and finally had to *settle* for this movie.

No comments: