One shitty day - After his flight, taking Mozart to the vet one last time for his autopsy, getting the results, Hubby decided we needed to get out of the house for a distraction. We hadn't seen the new Bond film yet (I'm a fan), so he insisted we go.
Apropo title - there was no measure of comfort for us because of Bubby. When the lion logo roared, I cried. We always joked that that was Mozart, that's how he saw himself.
The movie: AWFUL. What an awful mess. There was no coherence to the overwrought, messy story. Awful bad guy who wasn't conceivably close to being a bad guy. Bond was actually pretty good, almost scary. Didn't have anything to do other than pretend to be Bourne, though. The entire movie stank of Bourne. If I wanted to see that, I'd just pop in our DVDs. Fer crying out loud. Hubby thought it was quite entertaining. Lots of action. That was good for him.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment