Typical Comcast: No-one calls me to tell me they're coming. By pure chance, I pass 2 trucks down the street on my way out, and had a feeling, so turned around, and sure enough, they were in front of our house. Turns out it was their modem, and they fixed it. Way easier and painless than the idiot from yesterday was telling me. Glad I didn't let him do anything else to it.
Now there's problems with the TV, it keeps cutting out, and there's lines everywhere on various stations, and there's no HD stations. Several neighbors having same problem, so I know it's not just me. AGAIN. Just like with the net. But I don't care, since I don't watch TV.
Now keep in mind this is supposed to be an upgrade. So we can have On-Demand and better HBO. Neither of which we have, or care to have. If there were upgrades to the internet service, I'd feel like all this aggravation was ok. Freaking people.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment