Kayla sitting calmly and intently on my newspaper as I try to read it. Why is it that every one of my cats are singularly drawn to the open paper only when I'm reading it? No interest if it's open and unattended. They're so helpful, trying to spare me from the news.
It's official: they hate scented litter. I tried fresh scent Tidy Scoop, and the A&H unscented gets the most traffic. The dumbest company so far has got to be the Purrfect (?) litter people (Costco) - kitties loved the unscented, then they had to put in - get this - lemongrass scent. NEVER mind that most (all?) cats HATE citrus smells. Did they think citrus only meant orange? Out of curiosity I bought 1 last year to try, and sure enough, the cats ran out of that box like the hounds of hell, and glared at me like I'd committed an unforgivable sin. LMAO. Costco stopped carrying it last time I checked. Duh.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment