Ok meeting, but I'm getting tired of the continual talk that veers to mental illness, pedophilia, and psychopaths. If they don't widen their discussions, I'll have to drop out.
I really dislike Mary Higgins Clark, but I'm a good sport, so I read it anyway. The story was ok, and the kind of crime little discussed at the time it was written. But the overall plot was weak, there was no character development for the lunatic stalker, and I wanted to punch the "heroine" myself. Forget about figuring out what the hubby was. She couldn't figure out why she was out like a light every night, and always felt logy and was always "so tired"? I'd know my body enough to know something was funky. And the overblown prose and overwrought drama really irritates me no end.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment