Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Book - The Nasty Bits

Loved all the articles in the collection - blowhard crap and all. It's really interesting to track his moods of the moment, and it's nice to have a little blurb commentary at the end of the book that provides extra insight into his state of mind at the time. He obviously didn't put as much thought into some of the pieces, as I'm sure he was just cranking out something for some of the mag requests he got. Writing not so good sometimes.

I didn't get some of the moronic reviews on Amazon about the book being disjointed, unconnected, blah, blah. Did they not fucking read? It clearly states IN THE TITLE that it's a collection. He explains some more in the beginning too. Not only that, he adds little follow-up blurbs to the articles at the end. So WTF? LOL. Anyway, I was extremely entertained.

No comments: