Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Continuing Zune saga

OMG this software really sucks. Amazing how they get away with it. Well, I can't really point fingers, I was complicit by buying the Zune. The device itself has been excellent....bright, easy enough to navigate. The only stupid thing it doesn't have is a 'delete from device'. Come on...even my tiny Sansa clip has the capability!

The software, though.....WTF!!!!!! Too many faults and bugs to list...but the bug-du-jour is: I have multiple different songs that are being recognized as duplicates that the program then refuses to add to the collection. Every time I change the tags, it thinks that it's smarter than me, and changes it back. I've been looking online everywhere trying to get some suggestions, and nothing's working. I have no idea what all the songs have in common that's making Zune think they're dups. Agggghhhh! What a colossal waste of time so far.

No comments: