Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Bowling Practice

So on Tuesday, on a whim decided to drop by the bowling place and ask about joining a league. Left my name and number with the really nice helpful front desk guy.

Got a call yesterday from someone with a Tuesday league. Will try it. Today had discounted games, so bowled a couple games. Fun. Boy, I suck. 101, then 93. But he said there were wide ranges from under 100 to over 200, so hope it'll work out.

Also dropped by Loehmann's. Place has really gone downhill. I didn't go there much, but my younger sister loved the place, and I'd treat her to shopping sprees there. Hadn't been there in a couple years, but decided on another whim to check it out. There's very little merchandise in the place! Whole shelves were empty, a lot of the racks were gone, which made for a very empty looking store.

No comments: