How sweet - Ginza decides he wants cuddles, so he taps my arm, and just clambers up onto my lap while I was at the computer this morning. Then he lifts up his little face for chin scritches, looking at me adoringly. I love that expression.
It's such a darling thing he does - there's no shyness when he wants his pets - he just claws or climbs over whomever and whatever's in the way of 'his' lap.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
How lovely! I too have cats who are not at all shy to let me know they want attention. I just love your "fearsome foursome" pictures :)
Thank you! Wonderful to hear from a fellow cat lover, looking forward to reading about your cats too. Glad you liked the kitty pics, although I can't yet bring myself to change it from the 'fearsome foursome' to 'threesome'.
Post a Comment