LOL - looks like everyone's figured out where they're napping. Unfortunately that means the humans now have no place to sit. Ginza has jumped in to claim the spot I JUST got up from a second ago. How can they be so fast!?
![]() |
| From Kitties |
Just the (mostly) fun stuff here, including orchids, art, and books. Plus all our darling kitties' happenings and tons of pics, of course! Welcome, and I hope you find something useful or amusing during your stroll through!
LOL - looks like everyone's figured out where they're napping. Unfortunately that means the humans now have no place to sit. Ginza has jumped in to claim the spot I JUST got up from a second ago. How can they be so fast!?
![]() |
| From Kitties |
3 comments:
It's good that they are picking their new spots !!!
Looks like they're settling in finally! How do you like Chicago so far?
I am so sad that we weren't able to see each other while you drove through Utah but hopefully I'll come to Chicago soon and get to meet your furbabies!
P
Things are good! It was such a bummer not to be able to see you when we were racing across the country. You know, that day, we logged 1050 miles!!!
I'm still looking forward to visiting you too, and can't wait for you to visit us. Gotta wait till we get a house here, though, so we have a guest room ready for you!
Post a Comment