I LOVE this thing!! I have extremely coarse, frizzy hair, and could never really get it under control except with some serious blowdrying endeavors. Which I hate. So decided to try the Conair Infiniti a year ago, and bingo! Success! In less than 10 mins, the mess looks shiny and straight.
But, I'd like the ends somewhat curled, and have been experimenting with the curling iron, and just bought the smaller one on the advice of my stylist, who says it's gives more control. 1 try on it, and am liking it. I can get a subtle wave on the ends, unless I keep it in place too long, then I get a 90 degree kink instead, LOL.
The big iron is exactly like this one, only wider, obviously. Great price, and I got both on sale. From Target. Front & side views of the new, small one.
Controls on the side is the only minor irritant, if I don't pay attention, I can shut it off. The stainless part gets freaking hot too. Both minor flaws for something that makes doing my hair sooo easy!
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment