Due to lack of sleep from worrying about my house separating into pieces, I am tired and cranky. Very very cranky. Took a nap, and made mood even worse. Now I'm discombobulated, sleepy, tired and cranky. And itchy from flea bites. Red welts all over. Seems to have gotten worse, not better, since the Advantage application. Grrr.
Don't think playing computer games helped either. Playing the trials of Diner Dash, various versions, and can't figure out which one to buy. The Hometown version is really cute, I think, but that first screen stops after one play. I think the other 'try now' I'm playing are other games, not included in Hometown, but I can't tell. Also the finger pad doesn't click on items, so it takes lots of taps which slowed me down. Think a mouse would be better for the game. It's also incredibly annoying because it checks for updates before EVERY play start, and it takes a looooong time.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment