Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Pics From New Camera

Love my new toy. Need to play around with the settings and figure out how to work it properly. Meanwhile, the kitties have decided it's their toy, and have been trying very hard to scratch the hell out of it, knocking it over, batting it and the wrist strap around. Joy. All pics are from the Canon SD780.

Indoor, auto setting, daytime, no flash.
From Kitties

Indoor, auto setting, daytime, no flash.
From Kitties

Indoor, daytime, kids/pets setting, no flash. Really impressive, I took pics as she was moving, following my fingersnaps.
From Kitties

Indoor, daytime, auto setting, no flash.
From Kitties

Indoor, daytime, auto setting, zoomed in. Not great. I moved my hand a little and 2 of the 5 pics blurred, and they're all kinda fuzzy. Will play around with settings on this.
From Kitties

Indoor, daytime, auto setting, flash.
From Kitties

Outdoors, auto setting, it decided on bright day, not so good. All the trees went dark.
From Daily Meanderings

Outdoors, auto setting, same shot, only moved down slightly, and a world of difference. Trees look green now. Must experiment some more.
From Daily Meanderings

Indoors, shot thru glass, auto setting.
From Daily Meanderings


Indoor, nighttime, auto setting, no flash. Hmmm, greenish tinge. Think there's a fluorescent setting to fix that, I think.
From Kitties


Indoor, nighttime, auto setting decided on flash this time. Same prob, pinkish tinge. Yup, definitely need to figure out that fluorescent setting.
From Kitties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! Your first kitty pic looks so much like my Tigger the cat I grew up with - I almost had to take a double take! :)

Pics look great - I love that you can get in close (kitty-paw) and have so much detail!

LKPCA said...

Thx! Had fun taking 'em. The kitties, didn't care so much.

Your Tigger looked like my Pixie? Neat!