OMG I am soooo pissed right now I can't see straight. Scheduled between 12-4pm. 3:40pm I call to find out if someone's coming or not. An absolutely abrupt rude person answers, tells me someone's on route, and just HANGS UP on me in the middle of me saying 'thank y...' Miraculously, someone shows up a half hour later. Did they just put in the order after I called? Never mind.
I know something's wrong, because *two* trucks pull up, and I recognize one of the guys as a network guy. I ask if he's the supervisor, he says no, didn't I have network probs? NO!!!!!! I say I specifically was told a *supervisor* was coming out to look at the concrete patchwork problem. Nope, they're not the guys. No kidding. They put in a call, and guess what?? Supervisor will have to call back and schedule *again* to come out. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I've lost track of how much time I've had to take off to wait for god knows how many appts to date.
I had so much crap to do today. I was hoping to drop by the Arena to show some support. Instead I had to avoid the whole area so I could run home and wait for.....nothing!! I'm so fed up. Think I'll contact that nice Mark guy who commented on my earlier complaint back in Dec.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment