Oh, it's so hard to stay calm. Things are still in flux, lots of choices, and lots more changes possible. Stressful.
For a good few minutes tonight, I thought maybe I did make a colossal error. Wanted to chuck it in. It's such a complicated design, I wouldn't have any of these problems had we just gone with the deck. 2 days and it would have been done. Instead of a month+.
Yesterday, reassessing the area after the deck got junked, he changed the design. (Did warn me that it would happen.) At first I wasn't happy, but I was all for working with the hillside vs. against it. Now I'm pretty much warmed up to the idea. It actually works better than the original.
Lucky I'm pretty confident in his abilities, or I'd be a complete basketcase. Though I'm driving him nuts. I'm just pretty distrustful in general, I'm a control freak, and I'm scared to death that I'm making the wrong choices, so he's catching a lot of that.
Oh for god's sake, it's just a freaking patio. I really need to chill!
Ok, I'm done. I feel much better now. Actually, it's been a lot of fun, looking at all the landscaping pics. I'm excited about the finished product.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment