I am very, very HOT!
My whole right arm is killing me - thumb/wrist & that tetanus shot. That freaking nurse lied. It is NOT like nothing.
I am very, very tired and sleepy. Tossed and turned last night 'cause of the heat.
Having a bad hair day.
Too much effort to do any more bitching. Not a happy camper right now.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Ewwww.. . yuck, tetanus shots are such a pain!! I had one a couple of weeks ago - better to get it than to need it and not be able to get one, but yeah, they give your arm a solid dose of the hurts.
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for sharing the pain! Yeah, that's exactly what the nurse said.
LOL, I was re-reading my entry - boy, was I cranky. I'm feeling much better now.
Post a Comment