Friday, June 26, 2009

Pixie Seems Fine

Oh thank goodness, she looks and acts normally this morning!! Running around, meowing, her usual self. Oh, we've been soooooo worried. She even stood up and patted me on the lap just now and meowed for playtime. Whew!

Blasted critters! LOL. Keeping a close eye on her over the wknd. But breathing a huge sigh of relief at the moment.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I can sympathize. You have fearsome four and I have sundry seven, and right now two are sick, throwing up all over my house. On the floor - I can live with that. But over the fax machine and my computer keyboard?
What would our life be like without the kitties?!!

LKPCA said...

Thx! I've had a horrible stomach bug, and to sympathize, yesterday my Ginza projectile-vomited from his treehouse all over the wall and window, and then again from the bed.

But you win for the best vomit places - how the heck would you clean the keyboard?!