Monday, October 19, 2009

Mobile - Breaking Out The Heating Pads!

It's that time of the year.  Turned on all the heating blankets and brought out the heating pads for the kitty shelves, beds and sleeping areas.  I LOVE seeing all the furrballs cozy as could be and all curled up - well, except for Pixie, who's sprawled out tummy-up on her pad, making little squeaky grunts.  Adorable!


From Kitties

Rained this morning.  Freaking weather.  Hot humid summer day Saturday, now freezing our patooties off today.  Grrrrrr.

2 comments:

JC said...

I need to get my Purr Gang one of those ...

On cold days, I turn on the gas fireplace and all four will be sitting near by.

LKPCA said...

Oh, I can just picture your Purr Gang in front of the fire, how lovely!

Pixie has not moved from this spot all day today. Guess she was just waiting for that little extra something under the blanket. LOL.