Baby Sis very interested in learning about wine, and really enjoyed her visit there last time, so I had a nice selection of wineries for this time. Unfortunately she wasn't feeling too well, and we only made it to three before we had to head off.
First, lunch here, I like this place, and the server wasn't snotty, and even nicely packaged and bagged leftovers for us. Yummy!!
First stop, Baldacci Winery. Small, cute like Shug, but mehhhh. Could've done without it.
Second stop, Silverado Winery. Touristy, but still very nice. Beautiful grounds, lots of places to sit and sip, or read if it's not busy. S start feeling ill, so no tasting. Definitely will return to do some tasting.
Ahhhh, the smell of the wood!
At the end of the room is an off-limits area, but I was able to sneak this pic of their private tasting room. Really nice, must inquire about it when we're hosting!
Last stop, Stags' Leap Winery. Most of it was closed off this time, all the drywall up for renovations. Trying to turn lemons to lemonade, they turned the construction into a signing wall, where my sis left her mark too, LOL. She'd written something really clever, wish I'd thought to take a pic! I got her the reserve tasting so she could taste the $200 bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment