LMAO!!!! This morning, took Kayla back to the vet for followup tests, and put Ginza in the bathroom just in case he horked up his food again. So the Baby was all by herself, and she looked sooooo confused! She kinda tiptoed around the house, and kept looking up at the slightest sound to see if one of the others was coming. She came over and stared into my face a few times, waiting for something, then she'd look around some more. Not sure what it meant, other than 'what's going on?' Funny.
BTW, Ginza's had a non-horking streak for a week, until last night, which esp. freaked me out yesterday, thinking uh-oh, maybe HE'S the one after all, until I got a grip. Then I was closely watching Pixie too, and she looked a little extra sleepy, and I thought, uh-oh, is she lethargic? This morning, Ginza ate like a horse - and kept it down. Pixie, though, didn't eat all her food, which is unusual. Maybe that's the loss of appetite?
I'm just unsettled because Kayla didn't hork up the evidence that would have proved 100% that she was the culprit.
Ohhhh, the imagination and neurosis where my kitties are concerned. LOL.
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment