Up and about, kinda normal. Drove ok, no dizziness or anything. Ran some errands, so feeling productive. Returned the busted hose and reel at HD and found a small cute one at Lowe's, along with a couple hot pink salvias. Got the kitty food, and decided that was enough activity for the day.
Went into the yard too, just for a little bit to check on things. Hubby's been watering outside. Garden in full bloom while I was sick, my roses blooming away, and the dahlias are gorgeous. Post pics later.
And watered all the orchids today - the radiata buds started opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems they all forgive me for 2 weeks not watering. Just some of the phal buds blasted, maybe from the non-watering or more likely the scorching weather last week - big humidity fluctuations no good, and I wasn't monitoring.
Hubby's scolding me for pushing too fast, and I guess he's right....I'm dizzy again. But it was worth it. I'm tired of being sick!
The Petrona Award 2026 - Longlist
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment