Monday, July 27, 2009

Left Pixie At Vet

It was heartbreaking. She was so scared she couldn't meow - she just had her mouth wide open in a silent scream - looked like Munch. It broke my heart. They'll draw blood, test she's ok to go under, then anesthetize her, extract the remaining root, check for any other breaks, clean her teeth, and check for fractures. I can call after 3:30pm.

Thankfully she's in good hands, the vet is so wonderful with animals, and the vet techs are experienced. The front desk people are nice. I've gotten annoyed a few times, but overall, in my area, she's the best. She's very patient with me also, the hysterical mom. The prices are on the higher side, but not outrageous.

They're in the middle of sprucing up the place. The painter guy was there, and his really cute tortie was lounging outside. Adorable. A Yelper said it was under new management - my vet said yes, she'd bought out the other partner. When I commented how nice the new website looked, she said her hubby had been working on it. Good for her!

No comments: