Monday, August 10, 2009

Now Blooming - Phals!

Dtps Taisuco Luxury x Dpts Taisuco Treasure just opened the first bud yesterday. Second bud just opening today. Rebloom from original spike.

From Everything Orchids!

Dtps Chiada Carmela's Jewel x Dtps Taisuco Verve coming along nicely. Rebloom from the original spike too.
From Everything Orchids!

Lip antennae peeking out of one of the buds. Think I've seen this happen on my phals only once before.
From Everything Orchids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

**Falls over**

THIS is the orchid I DIDN'T buy at Kroger's last night!! . . .heh. . .or today. I'm on orchid 'striction for over spending last month. **blushes**

She's beautiful, she is!! And those antennae peeking out is just precious!

I've been swamped with stuff lately - I'm hoping to catch up here in the next day or two.

LKPCA said...

Oh yeah? Admiring your restraint! Going over to your page to check what you DID buy. LOL.

LKPCA said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Just read your post. REALLY admiring your restraint!! What a coincidence my posting your orchid, you could take it as a sign....*evil grin*. Seriously - yes, there will be other sales. I'm behind ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm dyin' I tell ya. I may have to tomorrow. I'm about to break under the pressure - I'm ooooozing all over the place with the cracks!!

I tried to look up the name you have posted above to see who else might sell it, couldn't find a thing - so yeah, I might have to go get it. It's absolutely breathtaking, and it'll look gorgeous in my bathroom.

Heh. . .orchids anonymous here I come. I'm sick. I'm so so sick. :-P

Um. I told my husband I neeeeeed . . .two.