Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Plain Brown Tabby Treats Are Here!

Ahhh, the kitties were all over this one! Especially as she was so kind as to stick in a freebie of kitty drug stash which they ALL went gaga over, even Kayla, who doesn't usually care for it. Barely got a shot of the goods, they were clambering all over the box. Then they had a serious case of the munchies. The kitties even wanted to eat the biodegradable styrofoam!!!! I'm so impressed I have to put in an order now. LMAO, is that like a drug dealer?! First hit free to get you hooked.

Ordering was easy as pie, total $ made free shipping, items came quickly via FedEx, well packaged, and exactly as advertised. As usual. I'm so happy when my kitties are happy.

From Kitties

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. My dog, Jess, steals the kitty drugs all the time. . .

no wonder she's so weird.

I'm going to mark these peeps down the next time I go kitty shopping for Roadie and Petra. :) (So's Jess can get high, of course.)